AX – 9266 – T Thermal & Optical Bi-spectrum network camera, which is capable of highly accurate body temperature measurement ± 0.3°C.The camera features a built in Al algorithm for multi-person measurements up to 3m distances, enabling fast and non contact access. Perfect for adjunct use in hospitals, sub-acute health settings, public areas (i.e Airports) and more. Also can be widely used in close range scene monitoring, such as indoor fire prevention, warehouse fire prevention, charging pile temperature monitoring and other fields.
During the epidemic , entrances and exits in public places basically use manual close-inquiries, manual body temperature measurement, manual registration, and personal mobile phone declarations as methods to prevent and control the epidemic. This management method requires a large number of staff, plus staff self protection standards are not uniform, which is easy to cause cross-infection. In addition, the information of the tested personnel is not comprehensive, and in the event of a new epidemic, there is no good traceability mechanism.
• High Sensitivity thermal module with 256 x 192 resolution
• NETD is less than 60mk (@25°C, F#=1.0)
• Leading thermal image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR
• Up to 15 palettes of adjustable color
• Reliable temperature anomaly alarm
• Temperature range from -15°C to +150°C
• High quality optical module with 2MP resolution
• Bi- spectrum image fusion, picture-in-picture preview
• Support for capture and save in PC of personnel in and out